Would you like to become more involved in our wonderful school community?
Please join us in supporting our school. Everyone has different demands on their time and contributions to make ... every little bit helps.
Parents & Friends Association
Parents are invited to take an active role in the life of the College.
An energetic and effective Parents and Friends Association operates on each campus. As well as raising funds to support the work of the College - they organise social activities for parents and convene forums relevant to the education of boys.
The Parents and Friends Association runs a number of social and fundraising events. Proceeds go directly to providing additional facilities for the boys.
The Association meets in two groups:
- Austins Ferry (senior school parents) at Austins Ferry,
- Junior School (junior school parents) at the Junior School. Dates for both groups are on the College calendar.
The group is involved in many activities, such as the School Fairs.
Parents are encouraged to be involved in Parents & Friends activities as a way of supporting the College and, most importantly, having fun!
Senior & Junior School
2018 Executive (AGM will be held in March 2018)
- President Katrina Arkley
- Vice President Susan Walker
- President Junior School Neika Medwin
- Secretary Shane Poulson
- Secretary Junior School Monique Careless
- Treasurer Sally Feldmanis
- Treasurer Junior School
- Executive Members Susan Roberts, Jill Gluskie, Michelle Direen, Michelle White, Pip Neilsen, Cheryl Clark, Jane Barnhoorn, Emily Devine
- Executive Members Junior School Rick Bennett, Adrian Leary,
- P & F CPF Representatives Shane Poulson
- Catering Coordinator Michelle White, Jill Gluskie
- Fair Coordinator Katrian Arkley, Susan Walker and Sally Feldmanis
- Fair Coordinator Junior School Katrina Berry, Michelle Direen
Parents & Friends News
Saturday April 7 - P&F Monster Quiz Night
Tickets at https://www.trybooking.com/357438
St Virgil’s could not be the great school it is without all the volunteer support and assistance we receive from our parents, grandparents and community.
We have a range of areas we can greatly use your help with including:
- School work projects
- School Fairs
If you have a special skill you think would be of use please don’t hesitate to contact us.