Fees and Compulsory Levies - 2019
The annual tuition fees, including compulsory levies for 2019 are:
|Grade||Tuition Fees||Compulsory Levy||Total Payment||Monthly Amount|
Total Payment Amount includes Edmund Rice Foundation donation ($50).
- Fees can be paid in a variety of ways, including weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
- *Grade 6 Levy includes full payment of the Canberra Trip
- All families are required to return the fee payment plan to the Business Office by January 31 2019.
- Parents who are able to pay the annual fee in full prior to March 30 will receive a $100 fee discount.
- All fees are payable by November 30 2019
- For all enquiries about fees please email Mrs Narelle Green, College Business Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
There are various options available to make regular payments of the annual fees.
Payments may be made by:
- Secure Online Payment
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Cash, Cheque, Money Order
- Centrepay. Contact the Business Office on 6249 6555 to establish this facility
- Direct transfer to the College bank account. Contact the Business Office on 6249 6555 to establish this facility
Junior School Resource Levy
This helps to meet the cost of items such as the provision of an iPad, co-curricular levy, photocopied material, copyright charges, musical instruments and other items.
This offsets charges for whole-of-school activities such as athletics and swimming carnivals, reflection days, visiting artists, subject competitions and the like. This again reduces the need for individual charges on these occasions.
Senior School Levies
The Senior School levy helps to meet the cost of items such as the provision of an iPad, the school management system, co-curricular levy, photocopied material, copyright charges, musical instruments, the Virgilian and other items.
Specific items include:
Purchase, in bulk, of subject texts which are issued to students on a loan basis.
- The provision of information technology resources - in 2018 all students will receive an iPad and protective cover.
- Photocopied material, copyright charges, musical instruments, woodwork tools, the school calendar and other items.
- A range of co-curricular activities such as athletics and swimming carnivals, reflection days, visiting artists, subject competitions and the like. This again reduces the need for individual charges on these occasions.
- A variety of outdoor education activities.
A family discount is available when a number of children in the family attend Catholic schools.
The discount rates are:
- 3 children – 10%
- 4 children – 20%
- 5 children – 30%
- 6 children + - 50%
This discount is assessed from the Family Discount form that must be returned to the Business Office.
In line with the College's mission as a Catholic school in the Edmund Rice tradition, a variation to the level of Tuition Fees payable may be available in cases of demonstrated financial hardship.
Application forms are available from the Business Office and are to be submitted to the Business Office also.
Parents who received a reduction for 2018 must reapply for 2019.
Upfront Payment Discount
A discount of $100 will apply to your account if full payment is made by March 31 2019
In 2019, stationery sales will be made directly to parents by Office Max.