The St Virgil's College Uniform Shop is operated by Midford and is located at the Senior Campus at Austins Ferry. Stock items such as socks, caps and ties are available for purchase at the Junior School Office.
All uniform items can be purchased on line via the Midford website. To purchase items you will need to first create an account.
Please follow these instructions to create your online account:
NEW USER INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to https://schoolshop.midford.com.au/stvirgils/register/
- Add your personal information, create a username and password
- Order the items you need, select pick-up in store or opt for home delivery
P: 03 6249 3610 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours for the Uniform Shop are Tuesday to Thursday 8am to 4pm.
For all enquiries please contact the Uniform Shop Manager Louise on email@example.com
MIDFORD RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Your Uniform store is still open for Business as usual.
You can still use our online service and delivery.
If you are requiring a Pass phase it is SVC1911
We can also do phone orders on Tuesday and Thursdays 8.00am to 4.00pm
Phone number is 62 493 610
Sorry but we are now cashless and only excepting Credit Cards .
We will be limiting customers in the store at any one time so you may need to wait outside until called in .
Louise Uniform Store Manager
We expect the boys to take pride in the wearing of their uniform, especially to and from school.
We seek parental help with:
- Overall presentation
- Clean school shoes
- Wearing the cap and bucket hat
- A belt being worn with shorts or trousers
The St Virgil’s College uniform marks our identity to the wider community. It establishes for the students a sense of belonging to the St Virgil’s community and an adherence to the values proclaimed by St Virgil’s.
The students of St Virgil’s wear a distinctive uniform as a sign of their membership of and loyalty to the College community. The uniform is compulsory, and should be worn neatly and with pride. Representative sporting teams also wear uniforms appropriate to their particular sports.
The College uniform at the Junior School is:
- The College blazer
- Blue shirt
- College tie
- Grey tailored shorts and grey College socks
- Black shoes
- College cap
- Grey College jumper
This Junior School uniform can be worn all year round. However, in Terms 2 and 3 the boys have the option of wearing long grey trousers in place of the College shorts. A long sleeve blue shirt may be worn with long trousers but not with the College shorts.
The sports uniform may be worn on a day when a student has Physical Education classes or a school sports carnival.
The Sports Uniform consists of:
- College track pants
- SVC spray jacket (compulsory)
- SVC polo shirt
- College sports shorts
- All white sport socks (not anklets)
- Mainly white sports shoes
The SVC spray jacket is compulsory and must be worn with the tracksuit to and from school on any of the above mentioned sport days.
The only acceptable school bag is the SVC backpack.
Bags should be sticker- and graffiti-free.
Students’ hair is to be neat, clean and generally conform to community standards. There should be no dramatic grading in length, or undercutting. It is also unacceptable to have hair cut with a number one blade. Hair should be no longer than collar length, and should not obstruct vision in any way. Tinting, bleaching and highlighting are not permitted.
- Bucket hats are worn by all students at the College. They are worn at recess and lunchtime (Terms 1&4) They are not for wearing to/from school.
- Sunglasses appropriate to the uniform may be worn outdoors.
- Woollen gloves - plain blue, black or grey may be worn in Term 2 and 3.
- The SVC beanie can be worn with the sports uniform during Term 2 and 3.
The following items and styles are not acceptable at St Virgil’s College.
- Desert boots, suede shoes, boots.
- Dunlop Volley or Vans type sport shoes.
- Earrings, studs, jewellery.
- Caps or hats other than the approved SVC types.
- Any jackets other than those listed in the optional uniform section.
- Any t-shirts or tops worn under regulation items which are visible in any way.
If circumstances warrant an exception to the uniform code, a signed letter of explanation is to be sent with the student to school.