Please find attached information relating to the College’s 2020 fees and levies structure. We trust this will assist your family with planning for this financial commitment. The College Board through the Finance Committee have worked very hard to keep the 2020 fee increase to a modest 2% in line with EREA’s commitment to affordability and inclusive community. When considering the College’s fee structure it is important to note that we have an ‘all inclusive’ fee structure. Students are not required to purchase a laptop or iPad, camps and excursions are included within the fees, and there is no textbook list or costs for sports and music participation.
Please take a moment to read all the information provided from the button below. It will assist you with planning for your 2020 fee payments and with sourcing items for the new academic year.
- Information sheet on 2020 Fees and Levies
- Payment Authority
- CDF Direct Debit Request
- Family Discount Scheme Application
- Edmund Rice Foundation Australia Donation letter
- St Virgil’s College Uniform Shop arrangements 2020 and opening hours
- St Virgil’s College Uniform Shop Online Ordering Instructions and price list
- St Virgil’s College Building Fund information flyer and deduction authority
- Online Booklist ordering instructions
- Qkr App for canteen orders flyer